- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to this week's edition … of Presentation Tips Weekly. … All right, today we're going to take a look at … how to reduce your PowerPoint files, … especially when you have these big massive decks … like I have here. … This has a whole bunch of stuff. … It's got stock photography that I've downloaded … at full resolution. … It's got vacation photos, photos right out of my camera, … like this Barcelona photo. … Straight out of my camera not reduced in file size at all. … When you zoom all the way in at 400% … you can really make out everything in it, … which is great. … When you show this on screen you're going to ensure … that everything that you show on screen looks great, … but I have a huge file that's really hard to share. … I can't email it. … It's just going to be a pain. … All right? … So let's go ahead and take a look at how big this file is … before we do any work, okay? … All right, now 397 megs. … Almost 400 megs, okay? … Remember that 400 megs. …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations