Printing a presentation in the PowerPoint Online app has a different process and options available. Learn how to print slides, view the PDF created and select page range, and use other settings for printing PDF.
- [Instructor] A presentation can be printed…from PowerPoint Online.…Now, you might be asking, why wouldn't I just…print this like I would print anything else…that I'm viewing on the Internet?…Well, in this case, we can take a look at that menu.…In this browser, if I go to the three ellipses…in the upper right corner, that's where I'll find Print.…Let's go ahead and take a peek.…So here we are in the Print menu.…You'll notice that it's set to print…as a Microsoft Print to PDF.…But if I change that to a printer,…we may see it update the contents on this page.…It does show that there's two pages,…but nothing is printing.…
Sometimes you will see things displayed here,…but it's all of the slides squished together…or just part of what you see on the overall…screen within PowerPoint Online.…The results will vary and they're not exactly…what we're looking for anyways.…So let's go ahead and close out of this menu…and take a look at where Print is built…into PowerPoint Online.…Now, there's two ways that you can get to Print…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.