Printing a presentation in the Online app has a different process and options available. Learn how to print slides, view the PDF created and select page range, and other settings for printing PDF.
- [Instructor] Your PowerPoint presentation can be printed…within PowerPoint Online.…What you need to print or how you need it to look is going…to depend on the method…of which way you go about doing that,…and I'm going to show you a couple of different ways…that you can accomplish this.…Now, the first thing to take note of is…what browser you're working with.…I'm working with Microsoft Edge,…and I could actually just print what I see on my screen…by going to the upper right corner to the three ellipses…and selecting Print.…But maybe take note of the choices that we have here.…
We could print all of the pages,…and you'll see we've got a preview of it here,…but that's just printing what's actually on the screen.…And we actually want to print this…as if it were the presentation…that the audience is looking at.…So I'm going to cancel out of this menu,…and I'm going to go to the Print menu in a different way,…and that's within the PowerPoint Online application.…So let's go to the File tab to get to the backstage menu.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.