Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Printing a presentation, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
Despite the move to be green and reduce waste, we still need to print…handouts from time to time.…I will show you the basics of printing, including the ubiquitous three-slide line…handout that we have all seen.…I will also cover some optional settings that you might be interested in, and how…you can export the whole handout to Word for greater customization.…When printing everything starts Backstage, so let's click on File and then hit Print.…PowerPoint shows us a What You See Is What You Get preview of what's about to be…printed, and this changes based on the settings on the left.…
At the top is the giant Print button, and we know what that's going to do.…We can also specify the number of Copies that we want printed.…But before we hit Print, we can make changes, for example, the Printer that we…use and the various settings that control what gets printed out.…I can change the printer here by pulling down the menu and looking through the…printers that I haven't installed.…If I need to control this printer further, I can click on Printer Properties.…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.