This video explains the most common and useful tools and keyboard shortcuts to be aware of when presenting your slideshow.
- [Instructor] Okay, let's say your presentation is done…and you're ready to present it in front of a live audience.…Now, in reality, presenting doesn't only involve creating…a slide show and then getting up and presenting it.…You'll need to rehearse your presentation,…you may need to continue to edit it for time constraints…or to make sure it flows properly.…I'm not gonna be getting into the tips for presenting here,…but I strongly suggest you check out the course called…Creating and Giving Business Presentations…if you wanna hone your presentation skills.…I'll also be recommending some other titles…at the end of this course.…But, in this video, I wanna go over some of the most…important controls and tools you'll need to know…in order to use PowerPoint smoothly while presenting.…
Now we've already seen this several times,…but to move into Slide Show mode,…you can click the Slide Show button down here…and pressing Escape leaves that mode.…You can also press Shift + F5 to go into Slide Show mode.…Now, both the Slide Show button and pressing Shift + F5…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.