This video explains the most common and useful tools and keyboard shortcuts to be aware of when presenting your slideshow.
- [Instructor] Let's say your presentation is done…and you're ready to present it in front of a live audience.…Now in reality, presenting doesn't just involve…creating a slide show and then getting up and presenting it.…You'll need to rehearse your presentation.…You may need to continue to edit it for time constraints…or to make sure it flows properly.…I'm not gonna be getting into tips for presenting here,…but I strongly suggest you check out the course called…Creating and Giving Business Presentations,…if you want to hone your presentation skills.…I'll also be recommending some other titles…at the end of this course.…But in this video, I wanna go over some…of the most important controls and tools you'll need to know…in order to use PowerPoint smoothly while presenting.…
Now we've already seen this several times,…but to move into slideshow mode, you can click…the slideshow button down here,…and pressing escape leaves that mode.…You can also press shift F5 to go into slideshow mode.…So both shift F5 and the button at the bottom of the screen…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.