When you need help with public speaking and presenting, a new tool called Presenter Coach can help. In this video, learn how to use Presenter Coarch to get live feedback and a summary report with statistics and tips for improvements.
- [Narrator] If you struggle with public speaking … and presenting, a new tool has been introduced … to PowerPoint Online called Presenter Coach. … Presenter Coach is one of the cloud-enhanced features … in Office 365 and is powered by Microsoft Speech Services. … It evaluates your pacing, use of filler words, … culturally-sensitive terms and if you're just … reading the text from the slide. … Before we get started, let's locate Presenter Coach. … If you're using the classic ribbon, … Presenter Coach is going to be located on the view ribbon. … If you're using the simplified ribbon, as displayed here, … here's how we can tell if it's displayed if it's enabled, … we need to go to the Slide Show ribbon, let's go there now. … On the right side of the slide show ribbon, … is Rehearse with Coach, this is Presenter Coach. … By selecting this, it is going to open the presentation … in full screen view and if it's the first time … that you are using this, your browser application … is going to ask for permission to use the microphone. …
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.