- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- [Narrator] Welcome to Microsoft PowerPoint Quick Tips. This is a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features you forget about in PowerPoint. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include viewing speaker notes, inserting Excel data, playing background music, adding watermarks, narration, and much more.
So even if you only have a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills in PowerPoint. Let's get started.
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.