Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Play music for the duration of your slideshow, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] You can add a music track…to the background of all your slides.…Click on the first slide.…Then from the Insert ribbon tab,…choose Audio all the way to the right,…and then choose Audio on My PC.…Clicking Audio Files at the bottom will show you…the audio file types that PowerPoint supports.…Choose your music file and click Insert.…On the Playback ribbon tab, click Play in Background.…Doing this will automatically select Start Automatically,…Play Across Slides, and Loop until Stopped.…
You can preview it at any time…by changing to the Slide Show ribbon tab…and choosing From Beginning.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.