The Office Mix interface is very intuitive and easy to use. When you start to record an Office Mix, you will have the ability to adjust many settings and utilize many tools. You will be able to adjust the webcam or microphone you would like to use, adjust volume levels, and access the inking tools. While recording your Office Mix, you will be able to advance the slide or animation. Once you have completed recording, you will be able to preview your new mix.
- [Voiceover] In this chapter, we'll take a look…at how to use Office Mix…to turn one of your PowerPoints into a flipped class video.…Before we do this though,…we need to become familiarized…with the recording interface on Office Mix.…The first thing I'm going to do…is to open up a PowerPoint that I've already created.…I'll open up my Collaboration Presentation.…Next, I'm going to go to the top.…We are currently on the Home tab,…but I want to go to the right and click on the Mix tab.…From here, I'll go to the far left option…and click on Slide Recording.…
Now, this will bring up the recording interface…for Office Mix.…Now, at the far left, I could hit Record,…and start recording audio narration over my slides.…Here, I can advance to the next slide.…I can go back to a previous slide.…If there's a slide that contains animations,…I can go through them by clicking here.…Then we can preview and edit our recording.…There's also an option for Slide Notes.…If you have notes associated with any slide,…they will appear here as you're recording.…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix