Learn how to find more PowerPoint resources at https://support.office.com/, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum, and https://powerpoint.uservoice.com/.
- [Heather] Thanks for joining me for PowerPoint Online.…There's still a lot more to learn.…I'm going to share a few of the resources…that I like to refer to.…The first one is the Office Help and Training site.…This is a great place to go to find all sorts…of resources on many of the Microsoft Office technologies.…Here's where you'll find the PowerPoint resources.…By selecting this, it will take you to…the PowerPoint help center.…Here's where you can type in what you're searching for…or you can browse the many different categories,…like Getting Started, things that have to do…with slides and layout, text and tables,…and if you scroll through this page,…you'll find additional featured training and resources here.…
The next resource is the Microsoft Community.…You can post questions, follow discussions,…get answers from some of the experts in the community,…including some of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,…and even share your knowledge as you discover…some of the new ways that you can work…within PowerPoint presentations.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.