Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning PowerPoint 2019.
- [Garrick] I hope you've enjoyed this quick primer…on using PowerPoint and that it's given…you enough information to build…your own basic presentation from scratch,…but there's so much more that PowerPoint is capable of.…For a deeper dive into the topics we've covered here…as well as for many more that we didn't,…be sure to check out my colleague Jess Stratton's…PowerPoint Essential Training courses.…But also bear in mind that PowerPoint…is still just a tool and only one facet…in giving a great presentation.…So I also encourage you to watch some of our courses…to improve your presentation techniques…such as Creating and Giving Business Presentations,…and Public Speaking Foundations.…
But that does it for now, so until next time,…I'm Garrick Chow, and we'll see you soon.…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Text, Images, and Multimedia
3. Formatting Presentations
5. Exporting and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.