Join Faith Brill for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of PowerPoint for Teachers: Create Interactive Lessons.
- [Voiceover] Thanks so much for taking this course.…I hope you've gotten some great tips and tricks…on how you can transform…a traditional PowerPoint lecture…into a really engaging…and interactive learning experience.…Remember that you don't need…a lot of new technologies or extra work…to see amazing results in your students' learning.…From here, I hope you'll check out…Jess Stratton's PowerPoint Essential Training course,…or Aaron Quigley's Classroom Management Fundamentals course.…Thanks so much for watching, and happy teaching.…
Join Faith Brill as she demonstrates how to create dynamic, student-centered, hands-on learning activities using PowerPoint. If you've used PowerPoint as a book replacement in the past, learn how to transition to using it as a tool, enhancing your instruction with discussion, activities, and multimedia. Get ready to try new techniques so you can embed these new approaches into your practice. This course helps teachers of any grade level, K–12 and higher ed, to move beyond passive teaching with bullet points to teaching with interactive lessons that engage students.
- Transition from traditional use of PowerPoint to dynamic use
- Use speaker notes
- Design effective teaching slides
- Evaluate and revise your classroom setup
- Create activities in PowerPoint
- Teach using games
- Organize your day and your curriculum