Keyboard shortcuts are a great way to work more efficiently. In this video, learn shortcuts for navigating, editing slides, selecting content, formatting text, and more. Also, take a peak at an online resource that lists all available shortcuts.
- [Instructor] If you are looking…for a way to work more quickly in PowerPoint Online,…an external keyboard and keyboard shortcuts…may be the way to go.…You may already know some of the more familiar ones,…like Control-C for Copy, Control-V for Paste,…and Control-B for Bold.…I'm going to show you some of the lesser-known hidden…gems that can help you with navigating,…selecting, moving and editing information…within your presentation.…Let's first start with a simple way…for you to move through many different slides…that you may have in a presentation.…
If we focus over here to the left…in the Navigation pane, once you've made…a selection over here in the Navigation panel,…you can work with the Tab key to move…from one slide to the next.…You can also use the up arrow to go back a slide,…or the down arrow to navigate through…those slides as well.…Next, let's go to the Agenda slide,…let's go back up here to slide two,…and let's take a look at some of the content…that we have here.…Now, working with content, you could left-click…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.