Walk through how to make toast in a photorealistic kitchen environment.
- [Instructor] Alright, so let's say our client,…TelCo Toasters wants to create a slide showing…their new toaster in action.…So, let's think about how we'd go about this first.…So, what happens when you make toast?…You put the bread in, you push it down, you wait,…and then the toast pops up right?…Let's think about the elements we need to make this happen.…We need a toaster, maybe a background image…with a counter, some bread, maybe both toasted…and un-toasted and some steam or smoke…showing the process is happening.…Let's place all our elements on the slide…which we already have here.…
We have our toaster with a transparent background.…We have our toast, finished, we have our white bread.…We have a background image with a counter…already in it, which is amazing.…And we have a little bit of translucent smoke here.…Showing that the process is happening, right?…Alright, so the first thing we're gonna do is go ahead…and grab our background image and we're gonna scale that up.…Perfect, want that counter to be nice and level.…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.