Learn how to figure out a way to create a cool Twitter campaign.
- [Jole] Another one of the things I do often…for some of my high-tech clients in Silicon Valley…is to create animated versions of their interfaces.…The benefit of this is that you can zoom in and out…of the interface without a loss of resolution.…Now sometimes you can get away with using a screenshot…but oftentimes you really can't get a high enough…resolution version in order for this to work.…This is where the beauty of creating an interface…from scratch comes in.…So first we start with an actual screenshot…of something we're trying to recreate,…like this screenshot I took of one of my Twitter posts.…
So what I like to do is I like to start…recreating lines, texts, and other little nuances…that will really make our interface look real.…Now it doesn't need to match 100%…but get it as close as possible.…So let's take a look at how we're gonna create this.…All right, so the first thing we're gonna go ahead and do…is create some text here.…So let's go ahead and make a text box…and I'm just gonna go ahead and type my name here…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.