Videos can be inserted from YouTube. Learn how to insert and playback a video. Also, learn some of the file type size limitations and editing features that are only available in the desktop version of PowerPoint.
- [Instructor] Inserting a video…within a slide can add context to a story…that you are telling.…In PowerPoint Online, you can add videos…from online sources like YouTube…that you see on the screen now.…We're going to take a look at a couple of different ways…that you can accomplish this, and then…once we've inserted the video, we'll look at some ways…that you can customize it a bit more.…We're going to start here with YouTube.…I already have the video in view that I would like…to insert into the PowerPoint presentation.…So first thing we need to do is locate…the length that we will use for this video.…
I'm going to select share just underneath…the area that the video would play in,…and on the menu that pops up, here is the link…that I am going to copy.…I'll select copy to the right, and that will copy it…to the clipboard.…Next, we're going to go back to the presentation,…I have that in the other tab of the browser…here to the left, and we're going to navigate…to the slide where we would like to include this video.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.