This video shows how to insert a YouTube video into a slide. Discover how to search for the video on YouTube, and then add it to the slide. Plus, see how to play the video during the presentation.
- [Instructor] You can add lots of elements to a slide,…like text and pictures, but let's see…how you can embed a YouTube Video onto a slide.…Start with a slide with enough space for the video.…Then go to the Insert ribbon, to the Media section.…Click on Video, and choose Online Video.…Here you have an option to search for a video on YouTube.…I'll click on this field and search for the video…that I'm looking for.…Press enter, then choose the video you want…from the search results.…
And click Insert.…You can resize and move this on the slide…just like any graphic.…Then, when you play your presentation,…the slide will load with that video on it,…but you do need to actually click on the play button…on that video during your presentation to start it playing.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.