Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Insert or change the page numbers on your slides, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] To add slide numbers to a presentation,…change to the Insert Ribbon tab,…and click Header & Footer.…Place a check mark next to Slide number.…You can also change to the Notes and Handouts tab…and click Page number if you want…to print out your presentation.…Back on the Slide tab, you can click Apply to All…to add the slide number to every slide,…or Apply to only add a number…to the particular slide you're on.…You can also choose Don't show on title slide…to omit a slide number from the very first slide.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.