Office Mix makes it easy to upload and add audio or video files into the PowerPoint slides and eventually in the final mix. You can upload audio or video from your computer in variety of different formats. This audio or video will then be played during the recording of the Office Mix. This feature can be used to share audio, such as a famous speech, or for background music. You can also show video to give students a better understanding of a concept.
- [Voiceover] In this video we'll take a look…at how we can add audio and video files…to our flipped class.…Right now I'm inside of the Communication Skills PowerPoint…that I'm creating.…I wanna add a video.…Now there are many reasons that you can add video…to improve a flipped class,…including a lab or demonstration that you record,…a video example of a concept that you're explaining,…or any other reason.…I wanna include a video that makes the students…think about the importance of non-verbal communication.…So I'm gonna use my video as a prompt.…Now I'll create a slide,…I want this down here,…and then I'm going to paste in some text…that I've already typed out and copied,…so I'll paste that in there.…
And this will likely be a slide that…when I'm recording my Office Mix I don't even talk over,…it just, the students would read the directions here…and then they would watch the video.…Now I need to add the video,…so what I'm going to do is go up to the tabs…and make sure I click on the Mix tab.…From here I'll go to the left…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix