Learn how to use the exercise files.
- [Instructor] If you access to the Exercise Files, you'll be able to follow along with me step by step as we move through the various chapters and movies in this course. So, if you do plan on using them, I highly recommend placing them in a convenient location such as right here on the desktop. Double-click the Exercise Files folder and you'll see subfolders representing each of the chapters where we'll use Exercise Files in this course. Double-click one of those folders and you'll find the files we'll be working with in that chapter. Now, if you don't have access to the Exercise Files, not to worry, you can still learn lots by following along with your own files, or by simply sitting back, relaxing, and watching.
- Explain the importance of storyboarding a project.
- Describe branching and why you might use it.
- Cite the process for adding video to a presentation.
- Explain how to animate slides with transitions.
- Name the commands that allow you to preview your presentation.
- Describe what timing is and how to add and rehearse timings.