- [Instructor] In this course, there are a few exercises designed to demonstrate different design techniques in PowerPoint. To follow along, download the Exercise Files. I have mine here on my desktop. Opening the folder, you'll find them organized in folders by chapter and video number. At the beginning of each video, I will reference the name of that file we are working on for your convenience. So opening 05_04, for example, you'll find three files, the start of the exercise file, the file at the conclusion of the video, and an exported theme.
This is the theme that we created during the lesson.
- Designing as non-designers
- Key design components
- The need for hierarchy
- Hierarchy in bulleted slides
- When bullets are cognitively necessary
- Using space effectively
- Creating similarity and contrast strategically
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Designing as Non-Designers
2. Understanding Hierarchy
3. Using Space Effectively
4. Creating Similarity and Contrast Strategically
5. Using Color Effectively
Next steps4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.