Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Migrating from PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 2010.
Well, congratulations!…You've reached the end of Migrating from PowerPoint 2003 to PowerPoint 2010.…You should now be feeling comfortable with the many changes and adjustments…you'll need to make if migrating to Microsoft's latest rendition of its highly…popular presentation software, PowerPoint 2010.…This is David Rivers thanking you for watching, and I do hope to see you again…in another title from lynda.com.…
- Comparing the PowerPoint 2003 and 2010 interfaces
- Exploring the Ribbon and Backstage view
- Dealing with file compatibility issues
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Creating custom layouts
- Creating diagrams with SmartArt
- Animating a presentation with transitions and animations
- Saving a presentation to video
Skill Level Appropriate for all
PowerPoint 2010 Essential Trainingwith David Diskin3h 24m Beginner
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Using PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 in a Mixed Environment
3. Performing Common PowerPoint 2003 Tasks in PowerPoint 2010
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.