Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,974 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
I hope you've enjoyed learning about the essentials of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. There is one last tip that I'd like to close on; it's to enjoy the art of presenting. Providing information to an audience with the help of a slideshow can be a lot of fun. If you are selling a product that you believe in, supporting a worthwhile organization, or even providing training on something that you're passionate about, your audience will know it, and that will help you accomplish your goal. I'd like to thank you for taking the time to watch these videos, and everyone at lynda.com for helping me put this together.
I hope you will come back soon for more courses in the Online Training Library, here at lynda.com.