- View Offline
- Customizing the Ribbon interface
- Using the new Backstage View
- Saving time with the Animation Painter
- Styling a presentation with themes and transitions
- Introducing new ways to work with video
- Using the enhanced photo editing features such as cropping, removing backgrounds, and artistic effects
- Broadcasting a presentation on the Web
- Merging, comparing, and collaborating on presentations
Skill Level Appropriate for all
I hope you enjoyed exploring PowerPoint 2010's new features, and now you are ready to dive in and try them out. I'd even like to encourage you to spend time with your old presentations and give them a new look and feel. Change the theme, apply some new transitions, convert those bullet points to SmartArt and try out a little video. Thanks for taking the time to watch this course, and if you'd like to delve in deeper into this application, take a look at my PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training Course, also in the lynda.com Online Training Library.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.