The background of a slide can be changed to include a solid color or image. Learn how to change the background and apply this to more than one slide.
- [Instructor] When you're formatting slides…within PowerPoint online, there are a lot of tools…that you can work with.…One of these is that you can add a background to the slide.…The current slide that is in view you can see that this…is just a plain white slide, there are no containers…added to it yet, and we would like to add a background.…Now a background is different than inserting a picture…from your device or from online in that it's not going…to be a separate container that sits in front of whatever…the color is applied for the background of that slide.…
Now the background for the current slide in view…is just a solid white background.…We can change this by navigating to the design ribbon,…so let's take a look at the design ribbon.…To the right of the gallery of themes that you can work…with and then the variants that you can apply to those…themes, it's where you can work with things like changing…the slide size.…Just to the right of this is format background.…Now there is a downward facing arrow indicating that…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.