This video shows how to format text on a slide.
- [Instructor] Now that we know the ways to add text…to slides in PowerPoint let's take a quick look…at how to format the text.…Fortunately, doing things like changing the font…of the text in PowerPoint is not much different…than changing fonts in any other application…where you work with text.…First you just select the text you want to change,…and up here under the Home tab in the ribbon,…you'll find your text formatting tools.…You can see the currently selected text…is in the Calibri font.…I can click this menu to choose a different font,…and I can also change its size.…That actually makes the text a little too big…for this text box, but I can just grab a handle here…to expand the width of that text box.…
And I think at this size the words look a little too…crowded for my taste, so I'm gonna come up here…to the Line Spacing button.…So I'm going to come here to the Line Spacing menu…and maybe I'll make this 1.5.…You also have the usual selection of text tools…you'll find in most word processors,…and if you're familiar with Microsoft Word,…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.