This video shows how to format text on a slide.
- [Instructor] Now that we know the ways…to add text to slides in PowerPoint,…let's take a quick look at how to format the text.…I'm still working with the slides I created earlier,…but any text on the page will do,…if you wanna work along with me.…Fortunately, changing the font of text in PowerPoint…is not much different than changing fonts…in any other applications where you work with text.…First you just select the text you want to change.…And from up here, under the Home tab,…you'll find your formatting tools.…You can see that the currently selected text…is in the Calibri font.…I can click that menu and select a different font.…
I can also change the size here…to make the text, say a little larger.…Notice I do have to increase…the width of the text box now, like so.…And at that size,…the words look a little too crowded for my taste.…So I'll come over here to the line spacing button,…and I'll change this to 1.5.…So you have the usual selection of text tools…that you'll find in most word processors.…And if you're familiar with Microsoft Word…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.