It is possible to export an Office Mix that you have created, as a video file. This will allow users to download the video to watch offline and may be needed for some without an Internet connection. Although this is possible, students will not be able to engage with any of the interactive elements with the mix you have created, such as embedded websites, links, and other elements.
- [Voiceover] When sharing Office Mix with other educators,…I'm often asked if you can just upload it as a video,…and the answer to that is yes.…Let's take a look at how to do that.…Now inside of my Office Mix on Communication Skills…if I make sure I'm on the Mix tab,…I can go to the middle and click on Export to Video.…When I do this, another window pops up.…Now I want to emphasize one very important point here.…If you do upload it as a video,…students will be able to watch it,…but they won't be able to interact…with all of the Office Mix features.…
In other words, they won't have that interactive quiz.…They won't have the ability to interact…with any simulations or things you've put on there.…So I don't recommend exporting it as a video,…but if you want to you can.…And here you can choose whether you want it…to be Full HD, 720p, 480p, 240p.…Depending on the reason that you're creating it as a video…and who's going to be watching it.…In this case, let's say I'm gonna put it at 720.…I'll click Next,…and it allows me to save it on my computer.…
- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix