This video explains how to export a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file and the options that are available for doing so.
- [Instructor] In this last chapter…I wanna cover some of the options you have…to share and export your presentations from PowerPoint,…which you might wanna do if you need to share it…with someone who doesn't have PowerPoint installed…on his or her computer, or if you wanna offer your slides…as a printed or PDF handout after your presentation.…Now I already touched on printing handouts earlier…when we were looking at using headers and footers…and working with notes.…And we saw some of the options that are available…when you choose File, Print.…And you saw here under the Slides menu,…we could choose a notes page,…or one of these handout layouts.…
But PowerPoint also has some built in options…to export your presentation as a PDF.…You can go to Export here,…make sure Create PDF/XPS Document is selected.…And then click Create PDF.…Now from here we can just name our file…and click Publish to generate a PDF.…But if you click Options, you can also customize…exactly what aspects of your presentation…to print in the PDF.…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.