This video explains how to export a PowerPoint presentation as a PDF file and the options that are available for doing so.
- [Instructor] In this last chapter I wanna cover some…of the options you have to share…and export your presentations from PowerPoint.…What you might wanna do if you need to share it…with someone who doesn't have PowerPoint installed…on his or her computer or if you wanna offer your slides…as a printed or PDF handout after your presentation.…I already touched on printing handouts earlier…when we looked at using headers and footers…and working with notes.…And we saw some of the options that are available…when you choose File and Print.…But PowerPoint also has built in options…to export your presentation as a PDF.…
You can go to File, Export…and here choose Create PDF/SPS Document…and on the right click Create.…And from here if you just click Publish…you can create your PDF right away.…But we also have some options available…that allow you to customize exactly what aspects…of your presentation to print in the PDF.…Under Publish what for example,…you can choose to print handouts,…which will include any headers or footers…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.