Learn from a graphic designer how to create the very best, most visually appealing presentations.
- [Tony Harmer] Perhaps the most required skill of all knowledge workers, sales professionals, business owners, and educators is designing a presentation. You might be reporting performance metrics, delivering a training, or pitching your big idea. But whatever your purpose you need a presentation to support you and illuminate your speech to make it memorable. I'm going to take you through the essentials of presentation design to give you the tools you'll find most useful in thinking about, designing, and building your presentation to help you make it a success. My name is Tony Harmer and I have designed many presentations throughout my career so if you're ready to up your presentation game then join me in this LinkedIn learning course, designing a presentation.
- Outlining your topic
- Creating a storyboard
- Developing your design ideas with moodboards
- Exploring slide typography
- Using colors, words, and images effectively
- Using charts and graphs
- Effectively using animations and transitions
- Beyond the presentation
Skill Level Beginner
Presentation software2m 12s
1. Developing Your Ideas
2. Design Essentials
3. Charts, Graphs, and Tables
4. Transitions and Animations
Using animation1m 45s
5. Finishing Touches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.