You don’t have to manually arrange photos, logos, and content containers on a slide. Design ideas can do this for you. Learn how to give your presentation an instant makeover with suggested arrangements of existing images on the slide.
- [Instructor] Sizing and arranging images…on a PowerPoint slide can be a bit challenging at times…even if you are familiar with the tools…within PowerPoint.…I'm going to show you some ways…that you can have PowerPoint help you out with this…by working with some suggested design choices.…For this, we're going to work with Slide Three,…the Employee Benefits Survey that you see in View.…We're then going to take a look at the Design ribbon…and within the Design ribbon…all the way over here to the right side is Design Ideas.…Let's go ahead and select this.…A Designer panel displays to the right…and what we're seeing here in these thumbnails…are some suggestions of how we could…change the formatting of everything that is on this slide.…
Notice that this first one has a different background…for the right side where the text is positioned.…It's keeping the image of the dog in the same place.…Now as we switch to the next one here,…it's flipping the containers where the dog is on the right…and the text is on the left.…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.