Discover how to build a stove and a pan and fry an egg using shapes created solely in PowerPoint.
- [Instructor] Alright, in this chapter,…I'm gonna show you how with just a little bit of creativity,…a few shapes, and some animation skills,…we can create a short demo on PowerPoint.…So let's say that our client ThaFlame.com…is a cooking website that just wants to show…step by step how to simply fry an egg.…The catch is that they need it in about five minutes…so how do we go about this?…One of the things I do before I create something…is to visualize the final product,…so what I see is maybe a top down view of a stove…with a pan and an egg just cooking in the pan.…
Let's just go ahead and do this in PowerPoint.…So to save a little bit of time,…I have pre-populated some of the things here.…We all know how to draw circles,…so I have some circles here, some with strokes,…some with not and I just duplicated them all…and put them right there.…I also have some text, how to fry an egg the easy way,…you turn on the burner, get a good non-stick skillet…and then you crack an egg into the pan and cook.…And you'll also notice I have some stuff over here…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.