In this video, Jole delves into creating your own presentation toolbox.
- [Jole] I'm Jole Simmons, AKA the presentation guy. … So how often are you creating a new deck and you say, … wow, I remember creating that really cool animation … in that deck that I did last year. … Now where the heck do I find that thing? … You're now spending precious time looking through … old decks trying to find … that one little amazing thing you created. … It's frustrating, but I can help you with that. … So what's the solution? … Create your own slide toolbox. … That's right. … A toolbox is just a slide deck where you put all your … best work, and I like to organize them by section … so I can quickly access my favorite slides. … Think about that animation you worked on really hard … with multiples timings and clicks. … I remember this one I created … for the Secrets of Silicon Valley course. … Also found on LinkedIn Learning. … Shameless plug. … I remember this one. … It took a little bit of time to create, … so what I'm going to go ahead and do is go ahead and copy … that and I'm going to go over to my other deck, …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations