This week, take a closer look at the interesting new Zoom feature in PowerPoint.
- [Jole] I'm Jole Simmons AKA the presentation guy. … Hi and welcome to "Presentation Tips Weekly." … So I remember Prezi, … that really interesting presentation program … where you can zoom in and out of slides, … and do all kinds of well, zoom-y things. … It was cool, but you couldn't use it for everything, … and it became kind of a niche program. … But every now and then, … I think, "Man, this would look really cool in Prezi." … Well, now that PowerPoint has added Zoom, … you can get your zoom on all day, … and create those Prezi-like effects right within PowerPoint. … So let's see this in practice. … We're going to create an animated slide … for our client, Antonio's Bistro, … and we're going to focus in … on some of the amazing fresh ingredients … and dishes they offer. … So let's go ahead and create our first zoom. … So the first thing we're going to go do … is make sure we have a nice high-resolution image … because we're going to do a lot of zooming in and out … so if I zoom and give it a second …
Note: Because this is an ongoing series, viewers will not receive a certificate of completion.
- Building standout layouts with PowerPoint Designer
- Creating engaging animations in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Using the hyperlinking feature in PowerPoint
- Using 3D models in PowerPoint
- Working with logos
- Choosing the best stock photos for your presentations