Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Create and save a PowerPoint template, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] You can create a PowerPoint template.…The first step is to get your presentation all set up.…Put text and images where you want them,…and leave placeholders where you want…to be able to change the text according to the presentation.…Then, click File, Save As.…Click Browse.…And in the dropdown next to Save as type,…change to PowerPoint Template.…Give it a name, and then click Save.…To create a new presentation from your template,…click File, choose New,…and then in the middle of the screen,…change to the Personal tab.…
All of your personal templates will be here,…including the one we just created.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.