Learn how to create a cool effect using a few images and simple animations.
- [Instructor] Every designer has a little trick…that they can easily pull out of their pocket…to create a little wow moment.…Mine is creating what I call…the POV Parallax Effect, patent pending.…I've used this more times than I care to admit,…but it always looks really cool,…and works really well as a show stopper slide.…So, what we're trying to achieve here…is to make it look like there's something in the distance,…which our hero in the foreground is looking at.…And we want to appear to pan around the scene,…and almost create a 3D-like effect.…So, let's take a look at what that looks like.…
Now, it's a pretty simple effect,…but can really add a nice visual punch if you're trying…to segue into another section or create a big reveal.…To create this effect we only need two images.…We need a subject, preferably shot from the back…with a transparent background…and a high resolution background image,…like a mountain range or forest,…that's large enough to scroll from side to side.…Sometimes I'll use a few more layers, like some clouds…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.