Learn how to use the linked to branching slides created earlier to build in links from other slides back to the branching slide in your interactive presentation.
- [Instructor] If you decide your self-running presentation…is going to be interactive, and you've created branching…as we did in the previous movie,…you might want to consider giving your viewers options…on getting back to the beginning…or skipping to the end, so in this movie…we're going to use actions using icons…that we place on certain slides that will give…our viewers the opportunity to go back to the start,…where they can choose from a category,…or go directly to the end where they can get…our contact information.…
So we'll continue working with our…Leaf and Mortar presentation.…You can open up Leaf and Mortar0201…if you're skipping to this movie.…If people decide to go to one of these sections…using the links on slide two, when they get to…the end of that section they should also…have the option to come back here.…So let's go to the Landscape Design section…and we'll expand it.…If you want, you can collapse the default section…at the top by clicking the arrow.…Now we can focus on these three slides.…
What we'll do is have these slides appear…
- Explain the importance of storyboarding a project.
- Describe branching and why you might use it.
- Cite the process for adding video to a presentation.
- Explain how to animate slides with transitions.
- Name the commands that allow you to preview your presentation.
- Describe what timing is and how to add and rehearse timings.