- Downloading and accessing Office Mix
- Recording and editing presentations with Office Mix
- Adding screenshots, links, audio, video, apps, and quizzes
- Uploading and sharing mixes
- Tracking student progress through a mix
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Oliver Schinkten and thank you for joining me in this course, in which we'll learn how to create a flipped class using Microsoft's Office Mix. Office Mix is a free add-in for PowerPoint. It allows you to create engaging and interactive videos to share with your students. In this course, we'll take a look at the flipped class model, why it's important, as well as some of the benefits it provides. We'll then create a sample flipped class using Office Mix, in which we can incorporate screencasts, audio and video, embed or link to websites, add interactive apps, as well as quizzes and polls.
Once you've completed creating your Office Mix, you can preview it, edit it, upload it to Microsoft Cloud and share it with your students. You'll also have the ability to track analytics to see who's watching the video and completing the quizzes. Let's get started creating a flipped class using Office Mix.