Learn how to connect with the author.
- [Instructor] Well I really hope you've enjoyed … this course and I do welcome your feedback. … If you want to connect with me, … there are a few ways that you can do so. … So, first of all is I have a page on Facebook. … I keep my personal one for kind of family stuff, … but this is where you can find me otherwise, … facebook.com/thedesignninja, … and I also have a YouTube channel by the same name, … youtube.com/thedesignninja, … where I put regular tips and updates … and tricks on there as well. … On Twitter I'm @tonyharmer as I am on Instagram. … I do have another page as well which you can find, … Tony Harmer the Design Ninja on there too, … so do have a look at that. … And course, LinkedIn, … and if you want to send me a connection request for there, … all I ask is that let me know what course you've just done … and tell me what your experience of it was, … that way I might even send you … some of my much prized Design Ninja swag. … …
- Outlining your topic
- Creating a storyboard
- Developing your design ideas with moodboards
- Exploring slide typography
- Using colors, words, and images effectively
- Using charts and graphs
- Effectively using animations and transitions
- Beyond the presentation
Skill Level Beginner
Presentation software2m 12s
1. Developing Your Ideas
2. Design Essentials
3. Charts, Graphs, and Tables
4. Transitions and Animations
Using animation1m 45s
5. Finishing Touches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.