This video shows how to change the theme of a presentation you're already working on.
- [Instructor] Now that we know how…to create new presentations and add content to our slides,…in this chapter I want to go over a few important things…to know about how to change the look of your presentation…and how to do some other things…that affect your presentation as a whole.…Let's start by taking a look at how to change the theme.…I've opened up the presentation called…Landon Hotel Directors Guide from the exercise files.…And this is just three slides with some text…and the hotel logo,…and I have the second slide selected here.…The nice thing about working with themes in PowerPoint…is that you can change them at any time.…You're never really locked into a theme…once you've selected it,…although you may find that some themes shift…some of your content around and may require you…to readjust text boxes or graphics on certain slides.…
So while you can change your theme at any time,…it's important to then go through…and make sure each slide still looks okay…after you make that change.…To change your theme, go to the Design tab.…
- Recognize three methods for creating a new slide.
- Identify the purpose of four panels available in PowerPoint.
- Recall two methods for inserting a picture into a slide.
- Identify three options available in the Header and Footer dialog box.
- Explain three techniques to advance to the next slide during a presentation.
- Determine how share or view a presentation online.