This video shows how to change the background on individual slides to customize or add variety to the appearance of the slides.
- [Instructor] Even if you've settled on a theme you like…for your presentation,…chances are you'll still want some slides…to stand out or look a little different than the others.…We already saw how you can change the theme…for specific slides,…but another way to give individual slides a different look…is to customize their backgrounds.…I'm still working with the same presentation…from the previous video and I have the third slide selected.…In the design tab,…I'll find the format background button…and we've seen the format tab for several objects already.…In this case, though, I'm interested in the fill area.…
This is where you can change the background of the slide.…We can have a solid fill,…where you choose just a colored view for the background…and I could pick a color here.…Now, in the case of this slide,…we only see the border change…because this particular theme uses a background graphic too,…which is this white area here.…But I can easily hide that…by clicking hide background graphics.…Now, we see just the solid color for the entire background.…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.