Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video Change the page orientation of your PowerPoint presentation, part of PowerPoint Quick Tips.
- [Instructor] You may need to change your presentation…from landscape mode to portrait mode.…Maybe you want to present it on a monitor…that's tilted the other way.…To do that, change to the Design ribbon tab,…click Slide Size, Custom Slide Size,…and change it to Portrait.…Click OK, and choose whether you want to ensure…the fit of your content or you want to maximize it.…I'll click Maximize, and now I can go through…and see that all my slides, including the placeholders,…are now in portrait mode.…
- Changing the size of your slides
- Adding backgrounds and watermarks
- Adding, rearranging, and deleting slides in PowerPoint
- Viewing speaker notes privately during a presentation
- Editing master slides
- Adding voice-over narration
- Changing the page orientation of your presentation
Skill Level Beginner
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.