Learn how to add a slide that will allow for interactive branching from a single slide to various other slides in different sections.
- [Instructor] Many self-running presentations…created here in PowerPoint will simply…be shown on a screen with no input from the viewer.…They'll simply be taken from one slide to the next,…to the next, and loop around back to the beginning.…That's one option, but a better option perhaps…if you want some interactivity…and hold the viewer's interest is to create branching.…This gives the viewer an opportunity to tap the screen…or click a mouse to go to specific sections…that might be of more interest to them,…and that's what we're going to do in this movie…with our Leaf and Mortar presentation…we started with in the previous movie.…
If you're skipping to this movie open up…Leaf and Mortar 0103.…Down the left-hand side you'll see there is…a Default Section that was created for us…when we started creating these other sections…down below for Landscape Design,…Water and Garden, Hardscaping and the End section.…You can just make sure all of these are collapsed.…We don't need to see their content…so clicking the arrow to collapse and expand…
- Explain the importance of storyboarding a project.
- Describe branching and why you might use it.
- Cite the process for adding video to a presentation.
- Explain how to animate slides with transitions.
- Name the commands that allow you to preview your presentation.
- Describe what timing is and how to add and rehearse timings.