Learn how you can build almost anything in PowerPoint by using your imagination.
- [Narrator] One of the things I used to dread…as a designer was the client uttering the phrase,…"You know what would be cool?"…Usually it was followed by something ridiculous like,…"If there were rockets attached to his desk…"and the desk just kinda takes off."…I now embrace these requests…because what I learned is you can create…almost anything in PowerPoint.…Yes, I said it.…All you have to do is visualize it…and figure out what you need to make it happen.…Alright, let's look at this example.…A client asked for a slide…advertising the annual Christmas party,…and they wanna add some animated snow to it.…
The easiest thing I can think of offhand…is to either find a stock photo…of some snowflakes with a transparent background…or create something in Photoshop just like this.…Then we just simply animate it.…Remember, if you can visualize it,…you can create it in PowerPoint.…
- Explore the fundamentals of the three-shape challenge using PowerPoint.
- Examine the steps to make a demo on an egg frying using three shapes in PowerPonit.
- Recognize the essentials to make a photorealistic phone feed.
- Define a morph.
- Examine how to make a morph demo using a photo montage.
- Explain what showstopper moments are.
- Explore how to make a parallax effect.
- Discover the essentials for making 3D effects in a PowerPoint presentation.