This video explains how to create a new presentation from built-in PowerPoint templates and templates available online.
- [Instructor] I've pinned PowerPoint to my taskbar…on my machine so I'll click its icon to start it up.…Like most other Office products,…when you first open PowerPoint…you're presented with a gallery of templates…you can use to get your presentation started.…You can scroll through to check out the templates,…but this isn't the limit of the templates…you can choose from.…If you click up here in the search field…you can type in keywords to search Microsoft's online…templates and themes.…So for example, I'll look for music.…And after a second I see these two templates.…
To preview any of these templates I just click one,…and that opens up a preview window with a description…of the template on the right.…You can use the arrows on either side of the preview…to view the other templates…that came up as part of your search.…If one of these looks good to you,…or at least interesting enough that you wanna check it out,…click the Create button.…That downloads the template to your computer…so you can start using it right away.…
- Explain how to change the layout of a slide.
- Determine the issue when videos stored on a PC do not appear when browsing video files to import into a slideshow.
- Recognize the benefits of using speaker notes when delivering a presentation.
- Recall the purpose of the Eraser tool.
- List the steps for printing slideshow handouts.
- Explain how to store a presentation online.
- Summarize the process for sending a view-only link to a presentation without using OneDrive.