Themes are available in PowerPoint Online. The choices are limited in comparison to the desktop version of PowerPoint. Learn how to apply a theme to slides and change variants.
- [Instructor] Many companies have presentation templates,…and those templates have all sorts…of things already included as a package.…It could be the colors of the company,…the associated company logo,…a particular style for your title fonts,…your subtitle fonts, your body paragraph fonts,…colors that are associated with a hyperlink…that has been clicked or not clicked, and on and on.…Well, there are also themes that you can work with…in PowerPoint that have a lot of those same things bundled…or packaged together and ready for use.…
You can see that the Globe Bank presentation…we are working with has a theme applied.…This is the Globe Bank template.…We have a darker background.…We have a particular Globe Bank logo on the first slide,…associated colors that are begin used…for each of the titles on the slides,…colors that are used for the table that's in view here.…And we could continue on and on in taking a look at this.…If need to change this,…and there's many reasons you might change this.…It could be a particular project or business unit…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.