Slide transitions can add a smooth transition to slides for a consistent presentation, a subtle transition for switching topics, or an exciting transition to capture an audience's attention. In this video, learn which gallery choices are available, and ho
- [Instructor] When you're delivering the presentation…that you've designed, there are certain elements…that you may want to consider.…What does it look like when you switch from slide to slide?…What does it look like as far as the order…in which the information is being delivered…on each individual slide?…Is everything coming into view at once,…or do you want to focus on a key area…and then bring in some comparison information,…or walk through information step by step…so that you're not stealing that wow moment…for your audience members.…
Let them focus on the topic at hand,…and then move on to the next one.…Transitions and animations can help with everything…that I've been describing to you so far.…Let's first take a look at slide 16…in its current design with how it's going to look…when it's a full slide in view for audience members.…Let's go down here to the lower right corner…and switch this to Slideshow.…Everything on this slide appears at once.…What if we want to focus on the pie chart first,…and then discuss each of the key points…
- Explain how creating a presentation differs between One Drive and desktop PowerPoint.
- Recall how to add a hyperlink to a slide.
- Recognize the two options for inserting videos into presentations.
- Describe the features of a theme in PowerPoint.
- Summarize how to print a presentation with space for note-taking.
- Identify the purpose of the Tell Me feature.