Join David Diskin for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating text, shapes, and other objects, part of PowerPoint 2010 Essential Training.
Animating your slides can really bring a presentation to the next level, as long…as you don't over do it.…It's a great tool to explain a complex slide, or just slowly reveal…information to your audience.…In this video, we will demonstrate animation a few different ways. Slide number…8 is just begging for animation.…We've got three photographs, which we can use animation to slowly reveal to our audience.…I want each photo to appear with a mouse click. Imagine this in your head. An empty…slide, then you click the mouse, and the first photo appears. You describe it.…
Then you click again to reveal the second photo.…You talk some more, and then the third click brings us the final photo.…That's what we're going to do here.…I will select the first photo and choose from the Animation tab, an entrance…from the Pull Down menu.…In this gallery, I'm deciding how I want the photo to enter the slide.…Unfortunately, if I use this large window, I can't see the preview behind it.…So instead of doing it this way, I'm going to collapse the window and hover…
- Using the Office 2010 Backstage View
- Using and customizing the Office 2010 ribbon
- Starting a presentation from scratch
- Applying slide layouts for consistency
- Rearranging slides
- Running a presentation for an audience
- Formatting with font, color, bullets, and alignment
- Adding and customizing photos, clip art, shapes, audio, and video
- Applying picture effects such as background removal, brightness, and color effects
- Modifying slide masters
- Adding a logo to the background
- Adding and customizing tables, charts, diagrams, and data from Excel
- Printing a presentation
- Sharing a presentation with others through video, the web, SharePoint, and PDF
Skill Level Beginner
PowerPoint 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock2h 39m Intermediate
PowerPoint 2010: Audio and Video in Depthwith Alicia Katz Pollock4h 38m Intermediate
Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studiowith Nancy Duarte51m 3s Appropriate for all
1. Understanding the PowerPoint 2010 Interface
2. Getting Started
3. Formatting a Presentation
4. Adding Tables and Charts
5. Working with Shapes
6. Adding Audio and Video
7. Adding SmartArt and Diagrams
Adding organizational charts4m 59s
8. Sharing with Others
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.